Culture of Analytic Excellence
- DairygoldA dynamic process-enabling tool helps develop the analytics capability of the whole organization.
- Developing a shared vision for analytic excellenceAnalytics champions from Dow, Unilever and Riffyn lead with a data-driven mindset
- VishayA customized analytics workflow in JMP reduces unutilized engineering talent and saves money.
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- LonzaA customized design of experiments approach optimizes yield in bioreactors.
- NVIDIAManagement helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.
- Lead your organization to analytic excellenceHow P&G, Intel Corporation and Seagate Technology embed analytics throughout the organization
- The key elements of a data-driven cultureLearn how organizations like GE Gas Power make a business case for analytics projects and gather the right tools for success
- Does your organization have a strategy for building analytic excellence?Learn from Haldor-Topsøe, Telefónica and other data-driven organizations
- SyngentaSyngenta brings science to the art of agronomy with cutting-edge statistical methods and sustainable technologies
- NXPJMP Pro improves solution design and manufacturing, Six Sigma training and process improvement.
- Dow ChemicalAt Dow Chemical, JMP has become essential for analyzing and presenting data.
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- MerckBiostatisticians use interactive features in JMP to perform robust statistical analyses in less time.
- Daeduck ElectronicsEngineers work to reduce the scrap budget, shorten experimentation times and extending the benefits of automation.
- Eastman ChemicalJMP and JMP Pro allow a team of statisticians to interactively engage with their data and share insights with internal clients.