Data Blending and Cleanup
- Six ways to make charts more obviousThere are a variety of ways that we can make our charts more obvious to audiences. In this except Nick Desbarats outlines six such ways.
- Unlocking the Potential of Spectral and Chromatographical DataLearn a simple and efficient way of extracting the signals from the noise for a deeper and better understanding of your spectral and chromatographical data.
- Mastering Shelf Life: Efficient Estimation Techniques & Best PracticesLearn more about the shelf life determination process and ensure that your products stand the test of time, both in terms of efficacy and safety.
- Design of Experiments: An IntroductionBy using the Design of Experiments approach, scientists and engineers can fully explore the possibilities of their process and discover optimal solutions.
- Using Data Visualization for Better Decision MakingExplore different kind of graphs to visualize your data and communicate your findings effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- When Spreadsheets Are Not Enough: Get More out of Your DataLearn how to gain insight into the relationships in higher dimensional data, using integrated data management, dynamic graphs and statistics.
- Making Better Use of Spectral and Chromatographical Data in Product and Process DevelopmentLearn a simple and efficient way of extracting the signals from the noise for a deeper, better understanding of your processes and products.
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinars you will learn how this innovative statistical methods can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- JMP takes the struggle out of data wranglingThis paper provides an introduction to the unglamorous, time-consuming, laborious, and sometimes dreaded “dirty work” of statistical investigations – data preparation. The good news: JMP can perform these operations with ease.