See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- Johnson & Johnson VisionFrom process engineer to leader in analytics enablement.
- BIOTRONIKStatistician Gerd Kopp on building a relationship with the JMP organization.
- RiffynResearchers developed and validated a reagent- and instrument-agnostic SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic assay within nine weeks.
- Beckman CoulterBeckman Coulter adapts to evolving regulatory standards while building in-house statistical capabilities.
- Tsukuba Medical CenterTsukuba Medical Center Hospital established a model for predicting the economic life of portable medical devices (infusion pumps) using the statistical analysis tool "JMP".
- ColoplastProcess specialists use Six Sigma and DOE to ensure a high quality product.
- Bionano GenomicsEngineers consolidate a resource-intensive pipeline by modeling computational time for optical map assembly in JMP.
- FreseniusFresenius uses JMP to streamline a medical device manufacturing process with innovative Visual Six Sigma thinking
- MedtronicAn R&D team develops a new, easily replicated methodology for evaluating medical device performance.
- Roche SwitzerlandRoche provides biosensors that allow health care professionals to get bedside readings of the quality of a patient’s blood.
- Siemens HealthineersQuality engineers optimize manufacturing, testing and performance of an innovative blood-analysis system.