Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for JMP or JMP Pro users with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using their JMP software.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter.
The NEW FORMAT for 2022 is a concise 30-minute demo followed by 15 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
After the session, view the demo video in the JMP Community and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic Using Multivariate Methods to Explore Data 30 September | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Basic Specifying and Fitting Models 21 October | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Intermediate New in JMP 17 and JMP Pro 17 – Some Highlights 28 October | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)
- Basic Optimizing Processes Using Designed Experiments 25 November | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)
- Basic Analyzing, Improving and Controlling Process Stability and Quality 09 December | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)