Design of Experiments Software
Free trial download. For Mac and Windows.
JMPÂ® software from SAS offers world-class capabilities for optimal design of experiments (DOE) on the desktop. Design of experiments offers a practical approach for exploring the multifactor opportunity spaces that exist in almost all real-world situations. JMP combines robust statistical analysis and dynamic visualization so you can tease out the effect of an individual factor and learn more quickly at minimum cost. JMP also includes a rich set of modeling methods.
JMP design of experiments capabilities allow you to create, analyze and understand such designs as:
- I-optimal split-plot, split-split and strip-strip.
- Full and fractional factorial.
- Response surface.
- Nonlinear and mixture designs.
- Advanced designs such as space-filling, accelerated life tests and choice.
Use Design of experiments capabilities in JMP to understand your opportunity space.
Contact JMP Sales
- Request Information
- +44 (0) 1628 490 974
- +44 (0) 01628 486 933
- International Sales via Worldwide SAS Offices