- Genomic Analysis with JMP ProJMP Pro includes many enhancements to efficiently handle large wide tables with hundreds of thousands of columns and thousands of rows, making it the perfect tool for genomic analysis. Learn more with e-book from JMP Support.
- Johnson & Johnson VisionFrom process engineer to leader in analytics enablement.
- BIOTRONIKStatistician Gerd Kopp on building a relationship with the JMP organization.
- RiffynResearchers developed and validated a reagent- and instrument-agnostic SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic assay within nine weeks.
- Beckman CoulterBeckman Coulter adapts to evolving regulatory standards while building in-house statistical capabilities.
- Tsukuba Medical CenterTsukuba Medical Center Hospital established a model for predicting the economic life of portable medical devices (infusion pumps) using the statistical analysis tool "JMP".
- ColoplastProcess specialists use Six Sigma and DOE to ensure a high quality product.
- Bionano GenomicsEngineers consolidate a resource-intensive pipeline by modeling computational time for optical map assembly in JMP.
- FreseniusFresenius uses JMP to streamline a medical device manufacturing process with innovative Visual Six Sigma thinking
- MedtronicAn R&D team develops a new, easily replicated methodology for evaluating medical device performance.
- Roche SwitzerlandRoche provides biosensors that allow health care professionals to get bedside readings of the quality of a patient’s blood.
- Siemens HealthineersQuality engineers optimize manufacturing, testing and performance of an innovative blood-analysis system.