- PharmaronAn interview with Amy Hawksworth, Senior Manager of Downstream Process Sciences
- SiltronicElectrical engineer Georg Raming on how analytics enriches the work of a domain expert.
- IntelData Science Manager Don Kent on what makes a mature analytics organization.
- Johnson & Johnson VisionFrom process engineer to leader in analytics enablement.
- OmyaCraig DePorter on why analytics enablement means learning more with less.
- IQEJonathan Williams, PhD, shares thoughts on standardizing best practices and IQE’s analytics transformation.
- BIOTRONIKStatistician Gerd Kopp on building a relationship with the JMP organization.
- KemiraChemical engineer Meagan Walker shares her experience getting started with JMP.
- NovozymesMarianne Toft on how statistics should be seen as a tool to enhance scientific expertise.
- MicronInnovation Manager Lee Laim discusses Micron's analytics culture.
- University of Hawaiʻi at MānoaOn analyzing text data from Twitter to gauge public sentiment.
- McMaster UniversityBiologist Patricia Chow-Fraser on predicting patterns in ecosystem health.
- P&GZhiwu Liang on maximizing value from an investment in JMP.
- INEOS CompositesStatistician Tom Bidwell discusses how the chemical industry is increasingly embracing statistics.
- Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto DouroA forest scientist discusses silvicultural simulations and the joy of modeling.
- Eli LillyChao Richard Li on data literacy and DOE.
- SyngentaPlatform Lead Dirk de Bruyn Ouboter on becoming an analytics ambassador.
- Merck KGaAApplication engineer Gian-Franco Pironti on optimizing the business value of data.