Be successful in understanding failure.
- In any manufacturing endeavor, product reliability strongly influences your business success. Use JMP®’s reliability analysis tools to prevent failure and improve warranty performance.
- Find important design vulnerabilities and pinpoint defects in materials or processes, and then determine how to reduce them with tools that identify trends and outliers in your data and model predictions.
Time to Failure Analysis
- Fit Parametric Survival
- Fit Proportional Hazards
- Hazard analysis
- Life Distribution
- Fit Life by X
- Cumulative damage
- Destructive degradation
- Repeated measures degradation
- Accelerated testing
- Bayesian Reliability analysis
- Reliability growth
- Reliability block diagram (RBD) PRO
- Repairable systems simulation (RSS) PRO
- Recurrence analysis
- Repairable system
- Non-repairable system
Reliability Planning (Reliability Design)
- RBD PRO
- RSS PRO
- Accelerated life test design
- Reliability test plan
- Reliability forecast
JMP was not only more efficient, but it added new possibilities for analysis.
Quality Management and Reliability Statistician, BIOTRONIK
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt: Improving Product Reliability Thought leaders Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt lead an insightful technical demonstration highlighting trends in the statistical assessment of product reliability that can help you reach maximum productivity in your analyses.
JMP® Analytic Capabilities
See everything that JMP® can do for you and your organization, from data access and cleaning, to exploration and visualization, all the way through sharing and communicating your results.