Jump Start Your JMP Skills
You’ve invested in the most comprehensive, interactive and visual statistical discovery package out there. It’s time to tap into its full potential.
Your Education Options:
Take an on-demand course.
- We have a fantastic (free!) foundational online on-demand course that you can take at any time. No need to have a JMP license – you get access to JMP Pro through a web browser JMP application. Learn more at Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving.
- We offer some free online on-demand courses:
- We have many online, on-demand courses included in a monthly (or yearly) subscription. Access one course, or take all of them – it’s your choice! Learn more about the JMP Learning Subscription.
Take a synchronous class.
- Take a public online course with a live instructor. Learn about all of our courses, and find our public course schedule and registration links from our Course Catalog.
- Schedule a private course with a JMP Partner. See the list of JMP Partners and reach out to them directly.
Get help from a JMP Partner.
Let our consulting friends guide you through a tricky analysis, or coach you as you apply the methods you learned in class. See the list of JMP Partners and reach out to them directly for consulting or mentoring help.
We offer a limited number of online public courses presented in English, with a live instructor. Note that all times are shown in ET, as these offerings are scheduled at times most convenient for our US-based instructors. Please click “Request a Course” on the course description page to let us know of your interest in scheduling the course at a more convenient time for your organization.
- Design of Experiments and Quality Improvement JMP®: Custom Design of Experiments March 27 - 30 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- JMP Scripting Language JMP®: The JMP® Scripting Language April 3 - 7 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Getting Started JMP®: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration April 4 - 5 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Advanced Topics and JMP Pro JMP® Pro: Predictive Modeling April 17 - 20 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Getting Started JMP®: Statistical Decisions Using ANOVA and Regression April 24 - 27 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Design of Experiments and Quality Improvement JMP: Reliability Analysis for Non-Repairable Systems May 1 - 4 | 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET