What Does It Take to Effect Change With Analytics?
With Jin-Whan Jung
After many years as an analytic consultant, Jin-Whan Jung joined Samsung Life Insurance in South Korea as Vice President of Customer Relationship Management. For the first time, Jung witnessed what happens after you deliver analysis results to a client. He learned valuable lessons about constraint optimization, change management and managing CEO expectations. Jung currently leads the Advanced Analytics Lab at SAS, developing innovative analytical processes and techniques to solve highly complex problems.
In this video:
- How to be more than a good statistician.
- Making the most of your time with C-level decision makers.
- Quantitative creativity.
- Gaps between trends and practical applications.
- Citizen data science.
We also recommend
- Information Quality: The Potential of Data and Analytics to Generate KnowledgeNew case studies: find out how Information Quality was used as a guide to predict water quality and control a film deposition process.
- The Analytics Lifecycle ToolkitDownload a complimentary chapter from The Analytics Lifecycle Toolkit, which provides a framework for the effective use of analytics at your organization.