Building Better Models
This webinar series is for advanced analysts, scientists, engineers and researchers interested in learning how predictive modeling can help their companies use the data they have today to better predict tomorrow. The five-part series will show you how to build better and more useful models with modern predictive modeling techniques such as regression, neural networks and decision trees.
- Introduction to Modeling and Model ComparisonHow can you avoid overfitting your models? This video segment will guide you on how to use cross validation, ROC curves, response models and more.
- Stepwise RegressionWhen should stepwise regression be used to build a good performing model? This webinar segment has the answer and reviews when to stop adding terms to your model.
- Decision TreesPredict customer churn with well-built models. Learn how in this step-by-step video on decision trees.
- Advanced Decision TreesAid process improvement with successful root cause analysis. Learn how in this step-by-step guide on random forest techniques.
- Neural NetworksExtensive overview of Neural Networks! Learn how to assist with models that are numerically challenging and time-consuming to fit.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 800x600 screen resolution or higher. Some videos may require 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.