JMP for Engineering Faculty
JMP is next generation statistical software for interactive data analysis, visualization, modeling and simulation.
Key features include:
- Design of experiments (DOE) and robust process optimization
- Engineering analytics and predictive modeling
- Comprehensive tools for quality improvement and Six Sigma
Qualified instructors from the US, Canada and Europe can request a free copy of the book JMP Start Statistics, A Guide to Statistics and Data Analysis, 6th Edition, 2017.
- See JMP in action at Cal Poly
- Core Capabilities of JMP
- Free Engineering Faculty Resources
Your university may already have a license!
- Contact the JMP Academic Team to learn more
- See how to Get JMP for your class or school