Design of Experiments
- Digitalisation is the future of science, just ask a bologistDOE expert Phil Kay discusses how digitalisation can help automate large and complex experiments, an idea chemists should borrow from their biologist friends.
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinar you will learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- F-star TherapeuticsStatistical approaches to experimentation open the door to the exploration of novel biology.