- Intentional visualizations help untangle complex dataFrom policy to sports to environmental investigations — data visualization leads to insights
- Mission-critical advanced statistics for the defense communityLearn about machine learning and artificial intelligence, and their synergies with structured experimentation
- Leveraging Free Text Data to Build Better ModelsLearn how text data can be combined with non-text data to build better models and make better decisions.
- North Carolina Department of TransportationThe department makes strategic improvements with Lean Six Sigma.
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection ServiceScientists assess the risks of plant pest invasions and monitor their movements.
- US Department of Energy National Renewable Energy LaboratoryUS Department of Energy optimizes solar energy systems with JMP.
- National Institutes for Food and Drug ControlScientists use statistical methods to ensure that product safety standards are met.
- CEA GrenobleResearchers save time on analysis, communication and technology transfer.
- Penn Vet Working Dog CenterResearchers look at behavioral trends to better predict which dogs will be best suited to which working dog roles.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural SciencesBiologists team up with citizen scientists to build an important digital archive of mammal population distribution.
- North Carolina State University Department of Industrial and Systems EngineeringAn industrial engineer analyzes data from designed experiments to study driver distraction.
- Federal Aviation AdministrationThe FAA analyzes air traffic data to help planes keep their distance.
- CEA MarcouleAn R&D scientist uses DOE to speed research in nuclear waste conditioning.
- US Marine CorpsThe US Marines will save billions using JMP Pro to forecast equipment losses.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and EnvironmentAn epidemiologist uses data analysis to help patients living with HIV/AIDS reenter the care continuum.