- Filter by Application Areas
- Design of Experiments
- Data Visualization and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Quality Engineering, Reliability and Six Sigma
- Statistics, Predictive Modeling and Data Mining
- Consumer and Market Research
- Dashboard Building
- Life Sciences
- Application Development
- Culture of Analytic Excellence
- JMP and Analytics in BaseballIn this white paper, Sig Mejdal, Assistant GM of the Baltimore Orioles, discusses the proliferation of quants in the sport and explores how JMP has helped bring analytics to baseball.
- Faster Insights Through Automated Clustering and Visualization: A Case Study Using MLB DataIn this 30-minute webinar, Sig Mejdal, VP and Assistant General Manager for the Baltimore Orioles, demonstrates how clustering and data visualization techniques can be used to automatically detect hidden patterns in data.
- Intentional visualizations help untangle complex dataFrom policy to sports to environmental investigations — data visualization leads to insights
- Houston AstrosHow the losingest team in baseball found a competitive edge with analytics.
- Nanjing Sport InstituteA culture of statistical thinking permeates research and learning in epidemiology and exercise science.
- Davidson CollegeA sports analytics program helps the Davidson Wildcats up their game.