Stay organized. Provide transparency. Build concensus.
- Translate statistical results to a simplified view of your project to communicate findings to decision makers in an approachable way.
- Empower decision makers to see into the black box, rather than simply trusting it.
- Organize, summarize and document content to better aid the accountability and reproducibility of your work.
- Combine windows
- Save report
- Save JMP journal
- Save to PowerPoint
JMP Live (separate product)
- Hierarchical folders
- Data refresh
The projects feature in JMP makes it easy to document complex processes - it's a real game-changer."
Alfredo López Navarro
Knowledge Manager, Telefónica
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Building Dashboards to Access and Share Updated AnalysesJMP lets you easily, with no scripting required, build presentation-ready dashboards to run and present reports on a regular basis.
JMP® Analytic Capabilities
See everything that JMP® can do for you and your organization, from data access and cleaning, to exploration and visualization, all the way through sharing and communicating your results.