Introducing JMP Live
At Discovery Summit Tucson 2019, we introduced the newest member in the JMP Family of Products—JMP Live. With JMP Live, you can share JMP analyses in an online space designed for interactive collaboration in your organization.
Even if you didn't attend Discovery, you can watch the JMP Live introduction on demand. The on-demand webinar shows you how to:
- Communicate the results of your analyses with colleagues.
- Collaborate using compelling data visualizations.
- Grow the impact of sharing data in your organization.
View the on-demand webinar and see JMP Live in action.
JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15
New versions of JMP and JMP Pro are now available. We’re introducing JMP 15 in several ways so that you can see how the new versions of JMP and JMP Pro help you:
- Simplify data access, no matter the source.
- Lessen the time it takes to clean data and make it ready for analysis.
- Import data from an expanded list of file types.
- Create more effective data visualizations.
- Build models using a variety of more modern techniques.
- Share and communicate results with greater flexibility.
JMP 15 brings instant graphical gratification
Watch John Sall introduce the latest version of JMP, which features rich new graphical elements in your tables and graphs.
Attend a Roadshow event
Register for a roadshow event to see a live demo of features in the new version of JMP.
What new features are in JMP 15?
Attend a Mastering JMP webinar that takes a deep dive into the new features in JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15.
Tell your software admin about JMP 15
Send your software administrator a reminder that jmp.com/upgrade is the place to get JMP 15.
How do features get into JMP?
See how a variety of sources help guide the feature set in new versions of JMP, including JMP 15.