See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- OmyaCraig DePorter on why analytics enablement means learning more with less.
- NovozymesMarianne Toft on how statistics should be seen as a tool to enhance scientific expertise.
- KemiraChemical engineer Meagan Walker shares her experience getting started with JMP.
- INEOS CompositesStatistician Tom Bidwell discusses how the chemical industry is increasingly embracing statistics.
- SyngentaPlatform Lead Dirk de Bruyn Ouboter on becoming an analytics ambassador.
- SynthaceBiologists achieve all the benefits of sophisticated statistical methods without time-intensive programming.
- BASFChemists uncover a replacement for phosphates in dish detergent.
- KodakKodak gets a boost from JMP in its drive for zero-defect performance.
- Chemistry MattersData visualization helps forensic chemists explain evidence to judges, juries, law enforcement and environmental agencies.
- Technical University of DenmarkAn analytical chemist uses DOE to develop a more comprehensive method to detect carcinogenic food processing contaminants.
- Johnson Matthey Fine ChemicalsAt Johnson Matthey, JMP is the ‘active ingredient’ in process optimization
- Eastman ChemicalJMP and JMP Pro allow a team of statisticians to interactively engage with their data and share insights with internal clients.
- AnatuneChemists use DOE to design customized robotic solutions for chemical analysis.
- Fujifilm Diosynth BiotechnologiesScientists use the Functional Data Explorer platform in JMP Pro to develop a cost-effective means to advance process knowledge in less time.