Best Practices in Reliability Data Analysis
Techniques for profitable reliability insights
This example-based webinar series, led by Dr. William Meeker of Iowa State University, explains the concepts behind a variety of powerful statistical techniques for analyzing reliability data. Accompanying demos show how to implement the techniques using JMP software.
- Accelerated Destructive Degradation AnalysisSometimes product failures don’t occur until after a long period of performance degradation. Learn how degradation analysis lets you make predictions about failure times across a variety of use conditions.
- Accelerated Life TestingIn what situations can accelerated life testing be useful? How can data transformations simplify the modeling process? What common pitfalls need to be avoided? Find out in this webinar with Dr. Bill Meeker.
- Bayesian Inference in ReliabilityThe data available to make inferences about reliability is often very limited. Bayesian methods provide a formal way to deal with these situations. Learn how in this webinar with Dr. Bill Meeker.
- Probability Plots in Life DistributionFind out how to select the appropriate distribution-specific plotting scale (i.e., normal, Weibull, lognormal) and apply maximum likelihood estimation to extrapolate failure rates into the future.
- Using Reliability Block Diagrams in System DesignThrough examples based on personal computers and automobile brakes, Dr. Bill Meeker explains how reliability block diagrams can be used to achieve reliability goals for complex, multi-component systems.