Expand Your Analytic Skills
Evaluating and Monitoring Your Process Using MSA and SPC
22nd August 2019 | 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)
See approaches for analyzing measurement system variation, characterizing common causes of system variability, and establishing monitoring approaches that account for measurement system variability.
See how to:
- Understand basic measurement system evaluation principles
- Estimate measurement system stability and variance
- Perform Gauge R&R studies
- Use EMP method to achieve an interclass correlation perspective for classifying a measurement system
- Generate average charts, range charts, parallel plots,
Shift Detection Profiler, EMP results and more to evaluate and describe the ability of a measurement system to detect product or process shifts
- Use JMP Process Screening to efficiently, evaluate, compare and sort performance of large number of variables
Register now for this free, one-hour, interactive webinar.
Date: 22nd August 2019
Time: 11:30 (Mumbai) | 14:00 (Singapore)