Operational Excellence in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
With Per Vase
Health regulators and customers expect pharmaceutical companies to comply with rigorous quality standards. Per Vase provides drug and medical device companies with a scientific approach to meet these expectations, while optimizing production processes. With design of experiments, Six Sigma and Statistical Process Control, the pharma and biotech industries can achieve more consistent quality, higher yield and less waste.
In this video:
- Pharma’s journey from conformance-based to evidence-based approaches.
- The new way to look at process validation.
- The risks of not understanding your processes and products.
- Production as the proving ground for design of experiments.
- Continuous manufacturing and continuous control.
We also recommend
- Optimizing Pharmaceutical Production Processes Using Quality by Design MethodsGood news! Did you know that your quality by design goals can be derived in a straightforward way, the results can be easy to verify and that this method allows for further improvement of the processes without the need for re-registration? Find out more with this case study from pharma.