Now available from JMP®: New Interface to MATLAB
Bring interactive visualization, exploration and analysis to your MATLAB and Simulink models.
JMP® statistical discovery software from SAS combines interactive graphics and powerful statistics for data exploration, visualization and analysis on the desktop.
The JMP interface to MATLAB enables MATLAB users to add:
- Ad hoc drag-and-drop exploration of your models or data sets.
- Model optimization through world-class tools for design of experiments.
- Process improvement and yield optimization through Visual Six Sigma.
- Advanced modeling techniques for quality, reliability, predictive modeling, screening, and recursive partitioning through more than 60 modeling and visualization platforms.
This complimentary info kit includes:
JMP® Integration with MATLAB
Learn how to use design of experiments, interactive Profilers and drag-and-drop graph building in JMP to augment your MATLAB engineering models and functions. This video will highlight how to:
- Easily connect to MATLAB from JMP.
- Execute MATLAB code from JMP.
- Send data from JMP to MATLAB.
- Return data and results from MATLAB to JMP for further data visualization and analysis.
JMP® Extensibility Synergy with MATLAB
This white paper uses three case studies to demonstrate the benefits of adding JMP to your MATLAB workflow, including:
- Signal Processing/Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) Application.
- DOE for Computer Simulation Model Optimization.
- Genetic Algorithm Optimization Application.