See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
Clean Energy and Conservation
- Coral Reef DiagnosticsPredictive modeling in the race to preserve coral reefs.
- McMaster UniversityBiologist Patricia Chow-Fraser on predicting patterns in ecosystem health.
- Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto DouroA forest scientist discusses silvicultural simulations and the joy of modeling.
- Target MalariaCapacity-building efforts accelerate research outputs in novel vector control approaches towards disease transmission.
- Karlsruhe Institute of TechnologyConservation biologists look to sophisticated statistical approaches like machine learning to improve species survival.
- University of ArizonaStatistical models challenge conventional wisdom about prairie dog behavior, opening the door for new conservation strategies.
- HeliatekAn automated dashboard helps establish statistical process control in a pilot production environment.
- WildTrackConservationists monitor wildlife by tracking footprints.
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans FoundationA marine biologist uses predictive modeling to help prioritize conservation efforts.
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection ServiceScientists assess the risks of plant pest invasions and monitor their movements.
- Virginia TechAn interdisciplinary research effort sheds light on lemur behavior.
- Chemistry MattersData visualization helps forensic chemists explain evidence to judges, juries, law enforcement and environmental agencies.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural SciencesBiologists team up with citizen scientists to build an important digital archive of mammal population distribution.
- San Diego ZooConservation scientists use JMP to develop new management strategies that have the potential to save endangered species.
- Beijing AquariumWater quality engineers cut energy expenditure while furthering the Aquarium's conservation efforts.