Using JMP Student Edition
Monday, November 26, 2018
3 PM ET (12 PM PT)
JMP Student Edition is the streamlined version of JMP designed for any type of introductory statistics course offered at high schools, colleges, and universities. Its intuitive, interactive, and visual interface make data analysis fun and engaging. Its menu-driven point-and-click interface and Windows and Mac compatibility make it easy to use and an ideal companion for learning statistics.
- Who should attend?
Anyone interested in getting started with JMP Student Edition.
- What can I expect to get out of the webinar?
You will learn how to:
- Navigate JMP menus and data tables.
- Summarize and graph data in JMP.
- Perform basic analyses.
- Get data into JMP.
- Access additional resources for using and learning JMP.
- How much JMP experience should I have?
No prior JMP experience is needed. View recorded webinars in our webinar library.
Register now for this free, one-hour, interactive webinar.
Date: Monday, November 26, 2018
Time: 3 PM ET (12 PM PT)