Why JMP? An Introduction for Professors and Students
Thursday, February 27, 2020
2 PM ET (11 AM PT)
This webinar is designed to serve as an initial introduction to JMP. It covers basic navigation, JMP menus and data tables, summarizing and graphing data, and resources for getting started. But even more importantly, we will show you why JMP is so ideally suited for teaching data analytics, ranging from an understanding of basic statistical concepts to real-world problem solving. Join us and get hooked on JMP!
- Who should attend?
Anyone interested in getting started with JMP.
- What can I expect to get out of the webinar?
You will learn how to:
- Navigate JMP menus and data tables.
- Summarize and graph data in JMP.
- Perform basic analyses.
- Get data into JMP.
- Access additional resources for using and learning JMP.
- How much JMP experience should I have?
No prior JMP experience is needed. View recorded webinars in our webinar library.
Register now for this free, one-hour, interactive webinar.
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
Time: 2 PM ET (11 AM PT)