Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers present complimentary, live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
- Basic Using Structural Equation Models to Uncover Relationships between Observed and Latent Variables Apr. 22 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Collaborating Using JMP Live Apr. 23 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Intermediate Identifying Unusual Patterns that Might Identify Data Integrity Issues Apr. 30 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Basic Extracting Practical Information from Quality-by-Design Models May 7 | 2:00 p.m. ET
- Advanced Using Design of Experiments Methods for Efficient Modeling & Simulation May 13 | 2:00 p.m. ET