Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers give live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Topics are organized by level:
Upcoming Live Webinars
- Basic Organizing and Getting the Most from JMP Tables January 24, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
- Basic Exploratory Data Analysis and Dynamic Graphs January 31, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
- Advanced Analyzing Genetic Diversity and Applying Genomic Selection Methods for Plant Breeding February 6, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
- Basic Basics for Using Graph Builder February 7, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
- Basic Using Geographic Maps February 14, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET