Webinars That Expand Your Analytic Skills
You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.
Mastering JMP is for people with specific business, research or academic analytic challenges who want to learn how to tackle them using JMP.
Our Systems Engineers give live webinar demos using case studies similar to those you may encounter. Ask questions during the webinar to help clarify if and how the techniques may apply to your situation. Then, after the live demo, view the demo video and download the JMP Journals and files to try the techniques yourself.
Topics are organized by level:
Upcoming Live Webinars
- Basic Essentials of Designing Experiments Using JMP September 19, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Intermediate Unlocking the Power of Graph Builder September 20, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Advanced Using Blocking When Designing Experiments September 24, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Basic Creating, Using and Sharing Journals September 27, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Advanced Using JMP® Pro to Pre-Process Functional Data and Create Surrogate Models Part 2 October 3, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET