Rob Reul, founder and Managing Director of Isometric Solutions, has decades of experience answering the age-old question: What do your customers want? He shares his knowledge on collecting and analyzing consumer data so you can respond appropriately and remain competitive with a loyal – and expanding – customer base.
On the table for discussion:
- Why customer satisfaction is not enough.
- Survey analysis and the role of interactive data visualization.
- The importance of choice experiments.
- Designing a complicated conjoint study with a short survey.
- Best practices for listening and responding to the voice of the customer.
Expertise: voice of the customer research, data visualization reporting, quality, consulting, consumer preferences, marketing choice/discrete choice experimentation, customer loyalty, conjoint experiments.