Become an Analytics Advocate at Your Organization
With Tom Lange
Tom Lange is a 37-year veteran of Procter & Gamble and founder of its modeling and simulation group, and was largely responsible for nurturing an organizational culture that would sustain innovation and value creation. He was an advocate for more than just analysis, but of prediction as well. He says that to improve a business for customers and shareholders, you must first translate your business question into a science question and then answer it using analytics.
In this video:
- The rocket science of everyday products.
- How the money is made – predicting outcomes before ever running an experiment.
- Inspiring a shared vision of analytics usage – even when it’s not widely held.
- Accelerating innovation by sharing what we know.
- Why all simulations are wrong, but all experiments are too.