We’ve interviewed many leaders in analytics, and this year some clear themes emerged in our conversations. Guests talked about the analytic skills needed to excel in science and engineering, the pivotal role of designed experiments for competitive businesses, and the power of working in an organization that values analytics.
On the table for discussion:
- Where is the statistical thinking?
- Why companies underutilize design of experiments.
- The attributes of an analytic culture.
- The mounting pressure for organizations to learn faster from data.
- Why big data and predictive modeling are being oversold.