How to Gain Insights With Text Exploration
With Heath Rushing
Text data is typically unruly and difficult to analyze. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be done. Heath Rushing, co-founder of Adsurgo, discusses methods for finding common themes, grouping like documents and words, and turning text into a numeric structure that can be used like other variables in standard modeling platforms in JMP and JMP Pro.
In this video:
- Examples of clients who have been successful with text exploration.
- What engineers and scientists can (and should) do with text data.
- Efficient ways to explore large amounts of unstructured data.
- The consequences of collecting data and doing nothing with it.
- Using JMP and JMP Pro Text Explorer.