In this digital age, we now have more customer insight data than ever before. But how do you ensure that the data you’re collecting has a real impact on your brand recognition, market share and bottom line? Marketing is a complex and ever-evolving field, and to find profitable growth opportunities—or develop the products and services that will create the most buzz—you need to understand your customer. And that’s exactly where data comes in!
In this online video, market research analytics experts Ian Cox and Melinda Thielbar will help deepen your understanding of analytics—and explore actionable strategies for getting the most from customer data. Together they discuss the latest thinking on analytical approaches, drawing on a series of cas studies to demonstrate real-world insights hidden in messy consumer data.
You will learn how to:
- Use Maxdiff analyses to determine customer preferences from limited data.
- Design and analyse choice experiments to help better understand consumer preferences.
- Explore relationships in free text data and use these to augment statistical models of customer behaviour.
- Predict categorical responses with a variety of methods.
- Understand which features tend to occur together with association analyses.