Analytic solutions to real-world problems
Are you and your data “having issues?” Do you find that your data seems to be hiding something, not giving you the answers you need? Perhaps your data has been inappropriate, messy, unruly or just plain missing?
If this describes your relationship with your data, look no further. It could be that your data has simply been misunderstood. Our real-world case studies deliver key insights on overcoming the challenges you may face with your data collection, preparation, and analysis.
- Best Practices in Data VisualizationUse data visualization best practices to create compelling graphs.
- Boosting Performance With Custom Designed ExperimentsLearn how building an interactive process model can help streamline experimentation.
- Clinical Trial Safety Analysis with JMP ClinicalConsolidate your clinical trial workflows by providing interactive reviews for medical monitors, reviewers and writers. This randomized controlled trial case study shows you how!
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webcast will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Exploring Capability AnalysisAll processes are variable to some degree, but how can you be sure your processes are functioning within acceptable parameters?
- Exploring Your Data With Custom MappingPut data into context with custom maps and selection filters.
- Going Beyond Spreadsheet Analytics With Visual Data DiscoveryOvercome common challenges in selecting and comparing models.
- How to Reduce Costs Through Visual AnalysisFind the visualization that best communicates the story in your data.
- How to Save Time With Repeatable AnalysesAutomate analyses and customize reports to save time.
- Improving Your Process With Statistical ModelsBuild an appropriate and useful model for process improvement.
- Model Selection for Designed ExperimentsSelect your best! Learn how ad hoc model reduction, stepwise regression and effect screening can be used to help you determine the best model for your designed experiment.
- Optimizing Your Process With Design of ExperimentsUse DOE to quickly determine which process changes will yield the greatest gains.
- Tackling Unstructured Data With Text ExplorationUse Text Explorer in JMP 13 to analyze unstructured, text-based data.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingDetermine which factors drive customers to choose your product.
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessLearn best practices for rigorous Statistical Process Control.