Consumer and Market Research
- Using JMP® Pro for Enhanced Marketing Analytics and Consumer ResearchSee how to enrich predictive models by including latent free-form text information buried in reports, survey results or other documents. Learn how to use JMP Pro to identify and analyze items or events (such as product selections, risk factors or health conditions) that occur together.
- Deriving Sentiments from Opinions or Product ChoicesSee how to combine text analysis with predictive modeling to derive sentiments from opinions or product choices to help understand the underlying emotions related to survey responses.
- Using Bayesian Methods in Business and MarketingTechnology, operations and marketing professor on improving marketing models and analyzing customer data.
- Accessible Analytics for MarketingProfessor from Drexel University on her career helping businesses and students understand marketing and consumer data.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Know the Market Research Tools of the TradeFounder of Data Analytics Corp. on the powerful, dynamic tools you can use to extract customer insights.
- Why Customer Satisfaction Is Not EnoughRob Reul on how to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.