Statistical Software for Chemical Engineers and Scientists
Chemists and chemical engineers have data that needs to be modeled and understood. JMP statistical discovery software from SAS includes a full suite of capabilities that lets chemists and other data explorers in chemical companies understand processes, optimize experiments and perform root-cause analyses – all in a visual and interactive way.
Key features in JMP include:
- Data visualization, data exploration and cleansing.
- Robust process optimization.
- Design of experiments (DOE): classical, mixture and total flexibility with custom designs.
- Data mining and predictive modeling including partial least squares (PLS) and principal components analysis (PCA).
- Process capability, statistical process control (SPC) tools.
- Six Sigma DMAIC tools.
Try JMP free for 30 days. Simply create your SAS profile and then embark on your own journey of dynamic statistical discovery.
Chemists, chemical engineers and scientists use JMP statistical analysis software to visualize data and make informed decisions quickly.