JMP® Data Analysis Software
Free Trial Download for Mac and Windows
How much time do you spend preparing your data for analysis? Many scientists, engineers and analysts spend 75% or more of their time on data preparation.
While JMP is known for its deep statistical analysis and interactive data visualization capabilities, JMP also has a rich set of data reshaping and restructuring tools, allowing users to merge all of their data into a single file, and perform intelligent and interactive table joins with ease. JMP's data cleanup capabilities include:
- Screening for outliers.
- Screening for entry errors, error codes or missing values.
- Creating formula columns or derived variables; ratio columns or response transformations.
- Data property cleanup.
- Binning continuous data into discrete categories.
- Splitting strings of delimited text into multiple columns.
- Making indicator variables.
- Standardizing attributes across many similar-type columns.