Improve model performance with JMP Pro for Academic Research.
JMP® Pro for Academic Research
Bringing advanced analytics within reach
Academic researchers must often rely on sophisticated modeling techniques to glean reliable insights from complex data. Finding easy-to-use statistical software that is up to this task is difficult enough. Finding a way to pay for it only compounds the challenge.
JMP Pro for Academic Research was designed to make life easier for academic researchers: easier access to the most modern modeling techniques and advanced computational statistics methods, and easier three- and five-year licensing terms that align better with the financial realities of academic research funding.
With JMP Pro for Academic Research, you get all the sophisticated techniques and advanced analytics available in JMP Pro. For academic researchers, this translates into a greater ability to efficiently extract meaning from complex data and build better performing models – thanks to features like:
- Support for mixed models and multi-level modeling.
- Advanced data mining options, including bootstrap forests (a random forest technique), multi-layer neural networks, and more.
- Cross-validation techniques help you build models that generalize well to new data.
- Wide discriminant analysis allows you to incorporate many more variables into your classification analysis.
- One-click bootstrapping lets you generate confidence limits on statistics with fewer assumptions.
- Automatic model comparison makes it easy to compare the results of many different modeling approaches to find the best path forward.
- Generalized regression (penalized regression) and partial least squares capabilities give you more options when faced with challenging data problems.
- And, of course, access to all of the standard features that have made JMP the statistical discovery tool of choice in both industry and academia, including world-class support for design of experiments, dynamic visualization and graphing tools for exploratory data analysis, easy export of results into interactive HTML, PowerPoint or Word, and much more.
Contact the academic team for additional information.
Please register to learn more about JMP Pro and contact a JMP Academic Specialist.
Want to contact us by phone?
- 877.594.6567 (US)
- International Sales via Worldwide SAS Offices