We invest in relationships with partners so our users, no matter where they are in the world, can get the most out of their investment in JMP products. Our partners are teachers, consultants, industry experts and JMP scripters. Each has been certified by JMP Product Managers, which means that we are proud to call them partners, and our users can be confident in the services they provide.
These organizations help you mass customize and extend JMP with Add-Ins or automation to help you meet your unique challenges.
By teaching your JMP users how to get the most out of your software investment, these groups help you build a culture of analytics across your organization.
- Adsurgo, LLC - Denver, CO
- ETI Group - Portland, OR
- Exandor Process Management (OPC) Pvt Ltd. - Bengaluru, India
- Green Insight - South Korea
- InnoValue Partners - South Korea
- Integrated Design Division, Haneol Solution - South Korea
- Institute of Engineering Statistics (IES) - South Korea
- IPPON Innovation - Toulouse, France
- KPA Ltd. - Israel
- North Haven Group (NHG) - Brookline, NH
- Objective Experiments - Bellingham, WA
- Octoplus - Pretoria
- Pega Analytics - London
- Predictum Inc. - Austin, TX and Toronto, ON
- Prism Training & Consultancy Ltd. - Cambridge, England
- ThotWave Technologies - Chapel Hill, NC
Clinical Trials Partners
By supporting the installation, deployment, configuration and customization of JMP Clinical, these partners help you develop a shared environment that aligns directly with your business goals.