Culture of Analytic Excellence
- VishayA customized analytics workflow in JMP reduces unutilized engineering talent and saves money.
- Developing a shared vision for analytic excellenceAnalytics champions from Dow, Unilever and Riffyn lead with a data-driven mindset
- LonzaA customized design of experiments approach optimizes yield in bioreactors.
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- NVIDIAManagement helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.
- Lead your organization to analytic excellenceHow P&G, Intel Corporation and Seagate Technology embed analytics throughout the organization
- Art of StatisticsIn this introduction from his book, Art of Statistics, Sir David Spiegelhalter outlines why it's critically important to use statistical science to answer the kind of questions that arise when we want to better understand the world.
- The key elements of a data-driven cultureLearn how organizations like GE Gas Power make a business case for analytics projects and gather the right tools for success
- Does your organization have a strategy for building analytic excellence?Learn from Haldor-Topsøe, Telefónica and other data-driven organizations
- Dow ChemicalAt Dow Chemical, JMP has become essential for analyzing and presenting data.
- Daeduck ElectronicsEngineers work to reduce the scrap budget, shorten experimentation times and extending the benefits of automation.
- SyngentaSyngenta brings science to the art of agronomy with cutting-edge statistical methods and sustainable technologies
- Eastman ChemicalJMP and JMP Pro allow a team of statisticians to interactively engage with their data and share insights with internal clients.
- MerckBiostatisticians use interactive features in JMP to perform robust statistical analyses in less time.
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- NXPJMP Pro improves solution design and manufacturing, Six Sigma training and process improvement.