Data Exploration and Visualization
- Principles of Graphing DataIn this webinar, we’ll discuss the principles of how to create good graphs and what makes one graph type better than another for conveying information.
- Six ways to make charts more obviousThere are a variety of ways that we can make our charts more obvious to audiences. In this except Nick Desbarats outlines six such ways.
- CDISC Enables Efficient Streamlining of Clinical Trial Safety EvaluationIn this paper we discuss clinical trial summary information and follow the flow of FDA New Drug Application (NDA) submissions, Clinical Reviews (CR) and Biosimilar Multi-disciplinary Evaluation and Review (BMER) to reveal how the various domains of SDTM and ADaM are used to assess drug safety.
- Data Visualization and Model BuildingIn this paper, Richard De Veaux, Williams College, explains how visualization and data exploration can be used to draw conclusions about sports performance as we age.
- Using Data Visualization for Better Decision MakingExplore different kind of graphs to visualize your data and communicate your findings effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- When Spreadsheets Are Not Enough: Get More out of Your DataLearn how to gain insight into the relationships in higher dimensional data, using integrated data management, dynamic graphs and statistics.
- Making Better Use of Spectral and Chromatographical Data in Product and Process DevelopmentLearn a simple and efficient way of extracting the signals from the noise for a deeper, better understanding of your processes and products.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinar you will learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- The Top 7 Myths That Lead to Really Bad GraphsIn this brief, we review seven of the most common misconceptions when visualizing data. When these myths are dispelled, your charts will be more effective and easier to design.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- How data visualization facilitates the analytic workflowAdvancing scientific discovery and innovation with leaders from Calico, Lundbeck and SAS
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- NVIDIAManagement helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.
- Make dashboards an essential part of the science and engineering workflowTips on getting from data to decision quickly from NXP, SAS and Practical Reporting