- Filter by Application Areas
- Design of Experiments
- Data Visualization and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Quality Engineering, Reliability and Six Sigma
- Statistics, Predictive Modeling and Data Mining
- Consumer and Market Research
- Dashboard Building
- Life Sciences
- Application Development
- Culture of Analytic Excellence
- Faster Insights Through Automated Clustering and Visualization: A Case Study Using MLB DataIn this 30-minute webinar, Sig Mejdal, VP and Assistant General Manager for the Baltimore Orioles, demonstrates how clustering and data visualization techniques can be used to automatically detect hidden patterns in data.
- Intentional visualizations help untangle complex dataFrom policy to sports to environmental investigations — data visualization leads to insights
- Analytics Lessons From BaseballHouston Astros Director of Decision Sciences shares lessons on data exploration and analytics from the world of baseball.
- Houston AstrosHow the losingest team in baseball found a competitive edge with analytics.
- Davidson CollegeA sports analytics program helps the Davidson Wildcats up their game.
- Nanjing Sport InstituteA culture of statistical thinking permeates research and learning in epidemiology and exercise science.