- Clinical Trial Safety Analysis With JMP ClinicalConsolidate your clinical trial workflows by providing interactive reviews for medical monitors, reviewers and writers. This randomized controlled trial case study shows you how!
- State of the Art Strategies for Clinical Trial MonitoringIdentify the source of data quality issues and reduce trial costs (while improving your process)!
- Multiple Testing Correction: Why, When and HowCalling all JMP Clinical and Genomics Users: Learn how to administer correction of significance results to avoid false claims.
- Predictive Modeling in the Life SciencesThis webinar reviews tools for comparing a large pool of potential models and ways to identify the usefulness of a particular model.
- Fraud Detection in Clinical TrialsAvoid putting your clinical development program at risk. See the features in JMP Clinical that help identify unusual and potentially fraudulent data.
- Risk-Based Monitoring of Clinical Trials Using JMP ClinicalClinicians discover a better way to protect the well-being of patients by reviewing trial data remotely.
- Generating Adverse Event Narratives Using JMP ClinicalNew analytical process available to streamline the time-consuming task of creating patient narratives. Learn more about this function in JMP Clinical.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals & NNEJMP Clinical enables Ferring to implement a custom centralized statistical monitoring program designed by consultancy NNE.
- Roche UKA forward-thinking statistical monitoring program helps ensure smooth and accurate regulatory filings.
- AlmirallData scientists build a data management standard for medical monitoring and regulatory compliance.
- MedytoxA Korean biopharmaceutical trailblazer prepares to enter the global market by ‘strengthening internal infrastructure and improving clinical quality.’