Stay organized. Provide transparency. Build concensus.
- Translate statistical results to a simplified view of your project to communicate findings to decision makers in an approachable way.
- Empower decision makers to see into the black box, rather than simply trusting it.
- Organize, summarize and document content to better aid the accountability and reproducibility of your work.
The projects feature in JMP makes it easy to document complex processes - it's a real game-changer."
Alfredo López Navarro
Knowledge Manager, Telefónica
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Building Dashboards to Access and Share Updated AnalysesSee how to interactively build, save, share and modify presentation-ready dashboards dashboard so you and other JMP users can explore a variety of reports from the same panel. Learn to save reports for people not using JMP.