Optimal Design of Experiments:
A Case Study Approach
Download a complimentary chapter.
Design of experiments is a powerful tool for understanding systems and processes with many applications for efficient and effective information gathering.
Authors Peter Goos and Bradley Jones use conversational case studies to show how to make a design match the process or system under study using available resources – and still optimize the information obtained from the experiment.
In Chapter 7, titled “A Response Surface Design in Blocks,” you will learn:
- When to “block an experiment,” or perform an experiment in a group of runs.
- Ways to construct a blocked experiment.
- A general approach for the design and analysis of blocked experiments.
- When to use optimal blocking as an alternative.
Yes, you may send me emails occasionally about JMP products and services. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time by clicking the opt-out link in the emails.
JMP Statistical Discovery LLC. Your information will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Contact JMP Sales
- Request Information
- +44 (0) 1628 490 974
- +44 (0) 01628 486 933
- International Sales via Worldwide SAS Offices