How do the best organizations innovate? Learn from industry leaders who use modern statistical techniques to gain a competitive advantage.
To the scientists, engineers and researchers who are on the front lines of finding a cure and new therapies for COVID-19:
In this message, JMP creator and chief architect John Sall explains how JMP is here for all our users during this time of uncertainty and upheaval.
See what you can discover when you combine
powerful statistics with interactive visualization.
- On-Demand Webinar Working with and Interpreting COVID-19 Data
- Customer Stories An NYU Abu Dhabi research team studies the interaction of genomes and environment
- Customer Stories Epidemiologists use analytics to understand the origin of diseases in the elderly
- Customer Stories Advanced statistical tools enhance detection of life-threatening sepsis cases
- Statistical Thinking Learn statistics from home. Build your skills with this free online course.
- JMP Live From individual findings to shared knowledge across your organization
- Time to Innovate How is DOE used in the chemical sector? Visit our Innovation Hub to find out
- Let’s Stay in Touch Sign up to receive updates on upcoming events