Modern Methods for Achieving High Reliability
With Bill Meeker
With ever-increasing competition, often based on price, how can today’s manufacturers continue to deliver both high quality and cost-effectiveness? In this video, Professor Bill Meeker, a veteran expert on reliability, shares his insights based on over 40 years of teaching, studying and consulting with industry experts. He will discuss:
- Examples of who’s doing reliability well in today’s economy.
- Several historical engineering disasters and what we can learn from them.
- The core techniques used in reliability engineering.
- How reliability field data is changing and why.
- Emerging methods beyond the basics to help you achieve high reliability.
We also recommend
- Webcast Series Best Practices in Reliability Data AnalysisThis webinar series, led by Dr. William Meeker of Iowa State University, explains the concepts behind a variety of powerful statistical techniques for analyzing reliability data. Accompanying demos show how to implement the techniques using JMP software.