Know the Market Research Tools of the Trade
With Walter Paczkowski
Sophisticated market researchers do more than just report means and percentages. Walter Paczkowski, founder of Data Analytics Corp., urges market researchers to know the tools of the trade, understand research approaches and their limitations, and be aware of the right ways to get study respondents to reveal their opinions.
In this video:
- The challenges of using observational data.
- Moving from spreadsheets to design of experiments and high-powered analytics.
- Discrete choice modeling for revealing true preferences.
- Testing different scenarios to identify the best price for a product.
- Data visualization lessons from Tukey and Tufte.
We also recommend
- Survey Data Analysis: The FundamentalsNew case study demonstrates best practices for survey analysis in JMP (including tips for dealing with missing data).
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!