Statistical Software for Chemical Engineers and Scientists
Chemists and chemical engineers have data that needs to be modeled and understood. JMP statistical discovery software from SAS includes a full suite of capabilities that lets chemists and other data explorers in chemical companies understand processes, optimize experiments and perform root-cause analyses â€“ all in a visual and interactive way.
Key features in JMP include:
- Data visualization, data exploration and cleansing.
- Robust process optimization.
- Design of experiments (DOE): classical, mixture and total flexibility with custom designs.
- Data mining and predictive modeling including partial least squares (PLS) and principal components analysis (PCA).
- Process capability, statistical process control (SPC) tools.
- Six Sigma DMAIC tools.
Chemists, chemical engineers and scientists use JMP statistical analysis software to visualize data and make informed decisions quickly.
Contact JMP Sales
- Request Information
- +44 (0) 1628 490 974
- +44 (0) 01628 486 933
- International Sales via Worldwide SAS Offices