Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
Register for individual webinars by choosing a title below. These sessions are presented in English during the US workday. Recorded videos of the demos, plus Q&A, are posted to the JMP Community several days after the live webinar.
Local-language live Zoom webinars are also offered in the UK, Western Europe and Asia. See your country jmp.com/mastering site.
- Basic JMP Tips and Tricks 16 June | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)JMP includes shortcuts and capabilities that can streamline your JMP analyses. Learn interesting shortcuts and tips, including those new in JMP 17. See a concise 30-minute demo followed by 15-30 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
- Basic Collaborating Using JMP Live 07th July | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)Learn how to publish data, dashboards or reports to a private, secure web site. Understand Groups and how they are used. Learn to create, manage and modify Personal Groups for reports you publish. See how to publish reports, share reports and automate publishing and update of routine reports. See how colleagues can adjust analyses and reports using the standard JMP exploratory data tools such as the local data filter or column switcher. See a 30-minute demo and stay on if you want to join 15-30 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
- Basic Analyzing, Improving and Controlling Process Stability and Quality 29th September | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to deploy JMP’s interactive quality and SPC capabilities to identify routine (common-cause) and abnormal (special-cause) process variation over time. Learn how to use JMP to help you determine if a process is stable and predictable as well as how to track the impact of adjusting abnormal variation.
- Functional Data Explorer for Spectral Data (JMP Pro) 20th October | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)Since the Functional Data Explorer was introduced in JMP Pro 14, it has become a must-have tool to summarize and gain insights from shape features in sensor data. With the release of JMP Pro 17, we have added new tools that make working with spectral data easier. In particular, the new Wavelets model is a fast alternative to existing models in FDE for spectral data. Drop in to get an introduction to these new tools and see how you can use them to analyze your data.
- Basic Building a Reusable Data Prep and Analysis Sequence Using Workflow Builder 24 November | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)After visualizing relationships in your data, use basic analyses to statistically examine and evaluate relationships. See how to summarize tables and reorganize data, compare two variables using analyses and graphs that test and display differences among groups or across ranges, animate patterns over time, build simple models, and interpret model effects. See a 30-minute demo followed by 15-30 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
- Basic Designing Mixture Experiments 15 December | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)Learn about the variety of JMP mixture designs options that support experimental situations where properties of a blend of components depend more on the relative proportions than on the absolute amounts being mixed. See how to create, analyze and interpret the results of several types of mixture designs. See a 30-minute demo and stay on if you want to join 15-30 minutes of Topic Discussion and Q&A.
Prerequisites to get the most from Mastering JMP:
- JMP® New User Welcome Kit
- Getting Started with JMP®
- JMP® DOE Intro Kit (for users designing experiments)