Unearth the possibilities in your data
Each of these dynamic webinars, recorded in front of a live audience and hosted by some of the world’s premier analytic authorities, offers a deep dive into a variety of data analysis challenges and hot topics.
- Statistical Discovery in Quality Engineering ToulouseJoin us to learn important new strategies for using data analytics to accelerate process innovation.
- Realising the Promise of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Mining and Industry 4.0Attend this free seminar to learn best practices for Dashboards Designs.
- Cost and Waste Reduction in ManufacturingJoin us to learn important new strategies for using data analytics to accelerate process innovation.
- Accelerating Process Innovation with Modern Data AnalyticsJoin us to learn important new strategies for using data analytics to accelerate process innovation.
- Using Experimental Design to Increase Predictability, Optimize Processes and Lower CostsLearn best practices for accelerating learning cycles and reducing costs while tackling complicated challenges with custom DOE.
- Beyond Dashboards: Designing Dashboards That Users Actually LikeUncover the real reasons, far deeper than the visual design, why so many dashboards fail to satisfy users and organizations.
- Marketing in a Digital Age: The Democratisation of AnalyticsThis video provides an overview of the challenges and opportunities that digitalisation provides, and how some real-world companies have responded to these to build competencies in what, for marketeers, may be new and unfamiliar bodies of knowledge.
- Predictive Modelling - From Naive Bayes to Deep LearningThis video focuses on making predictions using classification and deep learning techniques.
- Delivering Value With a New Generation of Reliability Analysis and Survival Estimation MethodsThought leaders Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt lead an insightful technical demonstration highlighting trends in the statistical assessment of product reliability that can help you reach maximum productivity in your analyses.
- Using Design of Experiments To Increase Predictability, Optimise Processes and Minimise Costs Learn how a data-driven design of experiments (DOE) approach can accelerate learning while reducing costs in research, development and manufacturing processes.
- Improving Product Reliability With Quality By DesignLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Statistical Discovery in Quality EngineeringThis webinar teaches you how to pursue the traditional objectives of process control in our ever changing environments of increased automation. Learn best practices for managing large volumes of complex data.
- Predictive Analytics For Smarter Business Decision MakingJoin Dick De Veaux for a seminar where he will show you how to use interactive and visual data mining techniques using JMP and JMP Pro.
- Reproducible Experimentation for Diagnostically Driven Drug ResearchMatt Wongchenko and Russ Wolfinger discuss strategies for leveraging data and statistical tools to achieve better, reproducible science.
- Modern Clinical Monitoring And Quality By DesignLearn the Impact of regulatory guidance on Analytics, the Modern Techniques in Clinical Trial Monitoring and how to use QbD to increase clinical understanding.
- Optimal Experimental Plan: DOE Experts Peter Goos and Bradley JonesJoin author and University of Leuven Professor Peter Goos and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs that can reduce the cost of experimentation, accommodate multiple types of factors, and lead to optimal factor settings even when the design space is constrained.
- Make Your Experiments Count: DOE Expert Bradley JonesJoin author and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs.
- Best Practices for Building Quick and Useful DashboardsSee a complete workflow for building dashboards, from data access and cleanup to model-building, data visualization and sharing.
- Improving Your Processes With Design of ExperimentsExplore how to better define data collection plans using design of experiments, statistically model the patterns of variation and identify optimum operating conditions.
- David Meintrup, Peter Goos and Volker Kraft: Fostering Innovation by Spreading Analytical Capability Learn how interactive data visualization supports the process of training, teaching and learning statistics in the workplace and classroom.
- Using Design of Experiments to Increase Predictability, Optimise Processes and Minimise CostsLearn new data-driven strategies to better understand the underlying behavior of a system by identifying those factors that most affect desired outcomes.
- Improving Your Processes With Statistical ModelsDiscover best practices to build useful statistical models that enable you to interact visually, make communications more effective and drive key improvement opportunities.
- Discover What’s Hiding in Your Data With Exploratory Data AnalysisSome argue that the most crucial step in analysing data is the very first one: exploratory analysis. Discover how to gain key insights during this first step with this complimentary webinar.