JMP Academic-Industry Network
Helping to bridge the gap between academia and industry to build an awareness and an understanding of the importance of statistical thinking and data skills to better prepare students for careers in industry.
"I’m a chemist, not a statistician, and I’ve come to really appreciate how JMP makes things so quick and easy."
Jim Dailey, Global Technical Key Account Manager, BASF
Read featured company stories
JMP is used by companies across the globe, in just about every industry. Read these featured stories to see how JMP helps companies succeed.
Go to our library of customer stories, for additional success stories organized by company, application area, industry, and JMP product.
- BASFChemists uncover a replacement for phosphates in dish detergent.
- Cal Poly Department of Industrial and Manufacturing EngineeringStudents prepare for competitive industry careers by using JMP to learn manufacturing engineering.
- Eastman ChemicalJMP and JMP Pro allow a team of statisticians to interactively engage with their data and share insights with internal clients.
- McDonald'sPredictive analytics helps anticipate trends.
- MurataEngineers apply JMP on-site to improve objective analysis results.
- San Diego ZooConservation scientists use JMP to develop new management strategies that have the potential to save endangered species.
- Stanford University School of MedicineResearcher uses JMP to explore associations between genetic markers.
- US SyntheticResearch and process engineers use design of experiments in JMP to get quicker and more reliable results.
- W.L. Gore JapanW.L. Gore Japan improves process efficiency by adopting a statistics-driven operational approach.
Join the global network of JMP users
Ask questions, share ideas, stay up-to-date on the latest developments, attend training, or participate in local events. Need help getting started? Contact us.
Become a JMP Ambassador
JMP would like you to continue your passion for analyzing data with great software. Soon to be or recent graduates from US universities and current students engaged with internships may be eligible for the JMP Ambassador Program, which provides access to JMP Pro for personal use in non-academic settings.
Have your professor contact Curt Hinrichs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.